Friday, January 4, 2008

Wash The Sheets!

Here's what happened my New Year's Eve... Sex with the Ex. Yep. Why? 'Cause he's clean, up for anything and worships the ground I walk on. (Well, lie on really...)

How quickly night turns into day though and 'Leave, Leave' is all I'm thinking while he's trying to go another round. That's when I said 'I'm not in the mood'. WHO??? says that? ever?! Embarrasing to say the least but it did the trick.

Now, if I was in love with him he'd be the perfect guy! He calls, e-mails, texts, tells me he's missed me, calls it making love, wants to hold me in the morning, take me to breakfast... But it's not him, he's just NOT the one.

I couldn't get rid of him fast enough and then I washed the sheets.

I'm bad, I know, but I'm holding out for love.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Luv,
Vanessa

No comments: