Monday, January 7, 2008

Meditation Anyone???

I'm all for self awareness, discovery, grounding.
OMMMMM
But ORGASMIC Meditation, come on! It exists, I'm telling you.

Just when I thought I'd met all the freaks on-line dating, another one pops up. He e-mailed me today and mentioned that he took a class in NY on Saturday with a group called One Taste. What's that? My inquiring mind wanted to know... So, I googled it.

Anyone for NAKED YOGA?
Yep, they have that, both women only AND co-ed... and (I kid you not) Saturday's workshop was a day long guided Orgasmic Meditation class with instructors ready to teach the right strokes to use to achieve ultimate pleasure.

H E L P!!!

Trouble is I gave him my phone number before I did my research. Think I should answer the phone when he calls?

I really want to know, are there any normal guys left?

Luv,
Vanessa

No comments: