Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My Homeless Stalker...

Don't be nice! Being nice ALWAYS comes back to bite me in the ass!

I now have a homeless stalker. His name's Victor and he wants to marry me or at least ride my coattails for a while. I gave him money today "for socks and underwear". Boxers to be specific. I'd tell you why he can't wear tighty-whitey's but do you really want to hear? My friends are aghast! 'WHY did you talk to him about his testicle-issues?' I don't know. It's hard to explain. I like listening to people talk. I'm ALWAYS amazed at what comes out of people's mouths when you let them talk. People reveal the most personal things when someone is just listening.

Anyway, my advice to you is, DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS!!! Keep moving!

I guess I thought I'd be nice and get into heaven; but, my friend says 'NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED!'

No comments: